Bradenton Air Conditioning Installation
Improve Home Comfort & Energy Efficiency
Has your old air conditioner died? Eventually, even the best-maintained system will need to be replaced. The Surfin’ Plumbers, Heating & Cooling will get your new system installed quickly, so you won’t be without cool air for long. We offer many options for quality air conditioning equipment and expert service from highly-trained and experienced Bradenton air conditioning installation technicians.
Here's why countless clients have trusted us with their AC installation needs:
- We have 35+ years of industry experience
- Our prices are competitive with no surprises
- Our technicians are fully trained and board certified
- We're highly recommended by past customers
Give us a call at (941) 757-8282 to learn more about your options for a new air conditioner.
The Best AC System for Every Home
Purchasing a new air conditioner is a big decision and every system is not right for every home. Many factors should be taken into consideration to ensure that you are making the best choice for your family.
When buying a new air conditioner, you should consider:
- The Right Size – It is essential that your new air conditioning system is the right size for your home. A unit that is too large or too small will not provide a cool environment and effectively reduce the humidity level in your home.
- Equipment Cost – Any new system is an investment, but consider the energy efficiency improvements over your old system. Don’t forget to factor in the money you will save on energy costs each year and the increase in your property value that comes with installing a new high-quality air conditioning system.
- Energy Efficiency – If your current equipment is old, any new system will be an improvement. However, there are differences in energy efficiency from model to model. The energy efficiency rating of air conditioners can give you an idea about how much energy will be required to run the new system.
- Tax Credits
This is a huge decision, but the air conditioning experts at The Surfin’ Plumbers, Heating & Cooling are here to help. We can explain your options, help you compare systems, and find the right new air conditioner to suit your home’s needs and your budget.
Professional Air Conditioner Installation
Air conditioning installation must be completed properly in order for the system to operate at peak efficiency and allow you to enjoy the maximum lifespan of your equipment. Our technicians are fully licensed, insured, and board certified. As a company we take care of all proper permits need to make sure all work is done to code. They are also well trained, professional, drug-free, and background checked for your peace of mind.
Give us a shout today at (941) 757-8282 for a free estimate for a new air conditioner.